Often People Wonder
We work with a wide range of clients, from people with special needs family members to individuals planning for retirement. Whatever your financial concerns may be, we can answer the questions weighing on you today.
Some common concerns we hear include:
- What is socially responsible and impact investing?
- Is it possible to invest “green” and still see returns?
- How do we effectively plan for college?
- I am changing jobs, what benefits best fit my situation?
- Will my children be okay if something were to happen to me or my spouse today?
- What unique planning needs do members of the LGBTQ community face?
- Will I have enough money in retirement to fund rising health care costs?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- What laws impact my heirs and beneficiaries?
- How can I assure my partner receives full benefits?
- My spouse managed the majority of our finances and has passed on, where do I start?
- I recently became divorced, how does that impact my financial plan?
We make ourselves available to our clients and seek to be an educational resource for all of your planning concerns. Contact us today if you or someone you love have questions about their finances.